Creating "viewports" with layers

I need advice on how to create a viewport of sorts within my game. I have 3 different views that should be able to be toggled within the viewport or container. Two of the views can be sized to fit within the viewport, but the third view is massive and will require drag scrolling to view parts not initially shown.
I was thinking about creating separate Layers for the UI (which is static across all views) and the different views, but with the need to have drag scrolling, im not sure thats a possibility. Im also unsure as to how to effectively “cut a hole” in one Layer to allow interaction with a layer below it.
Any suggestions on how to tackle this? (images attached for reference)

Multiple cameras.

Okay, I can see how that would work, but I can’t find documentation on how to add things to only one camera. (Sprites are added to both.) I see that I can set one camera to ignore GameObjects, but I have a large list of them, and this approach isn’t really feasible.

Actually, it wasn’t that hard to group all of my UI elements into a couple of containers to ignore. I do have an issue with @rexrainbow ui tabs. They don’t seem to be a part of one of the containers I am ignoring, even though I explicitly add it.

Reference

It is because that, children game objects are placed in display list of scene, and put parent ui sizer to p3container won’t adding children game objects at the same time, these methods will put parent ui sizer and children game objects together to p3container, or p3layer.