Is it possible to publish Phaser game to Google play?

Short Excerpt from the Phaser Game Design Workbook.

A>### “How to publish a game on the web??”
A>
A>Quoted from the Unity forum
A>Hello, I have a little problem with the publishing thing. I’ve created a little “game”, which has only one scene and exported it as a web game. OK, now I have an HTML and a Unity 3d files. But, the problem is, I don’t know anything about creating websites, or uploading files to servers. I know that there are several questions about this, but I just can’t understand what to do. I would really appreciate if someone could explain to me how to publish my “game” on the web step by step. By the way, I’ve created a WIX site, but I’m not sure if I can put a Unity 3d game in there. Read answers here

T>I forbid my students using WIX when attempting to “showcase” their Web Developer or Gaming Programming Skills in their portfolios.

Introduction: 8-Step Deployment Method.

1. Research game publishers. Learn who they are, what games they favor, and who their target audience is. Be careful when analyzing Return On Investments (ROI). This article gives a proper perspective.
  2. Contact those publishers, discover their submission policies and requirements for Software Development Kit (SDK) usage. Read carefully about surrendering your rights. Learn what game genre peek their interests. However, be careful not to lock yourself in and become entirely dependent on a single company’ SDK for your entire marketing strategy. I learned my lesson from the MochiMedia collapse. While there’s no doubt you should integrate a tracking SDK to register conversions, I recommend that you keep tracking and usage analytics technically distinct from your advertising collection management, to remain flexible and be able to switch partners if you are not satisfied with the results.
  3. Create your game … (duh!) You can’t sell “blue-sky” ideas.
  4. Create a domain name and game website. (NOTE: Some ISPs include a 1-year FREE domain name with their web hosting packages.) Demonstrate your game prototype(s) to their buyers in a protected section of your website — as an example click here.
  5. Refine your game mechanics. Get strangers (non-developers with their “gut reactions”) and other indie developers to play it. An excellent place to find fellow developers is in the new Phaser Forum. They’ll find problems you may have overlooked. Naturally, you’ll want to fix those errors they find.
  6. Deploy the latest obfuscated/compacted game version on your public website.
  7. Wait … wait … read their feedback and if necessary return to step #1. Otherwise, continue to step #8.
  8. Negotiate a contract wisely. Your new publisher might require the use of their Software Development Kit (SDK).
  9. Start your next game project(s). … return to Step #1

A>### Shareably (SBLY) looking to rent your Phaser games
A>
A>SBLY are looking for new game titles to add to their platform through rental sponsorships ($50 - $100 per month) and possibly non-exclusive or exclusive licensing deals.
A>
A>SBLY is fairly new to the web game space, but by no means new to publishing. They started in 2015 and have now amassed over 50 million monthly readers across their publishing networks. Finding early success in this space they now believe that bringing on new titles from other developers is a worthwhile investment. Your game will be on their publishing site https://shareably.net although this will transition to a new domain in the coming months.
A>
A>SBLY’s product lead engineer, John Lee, explains: “We like the rental sponsorships because we can quickly see if your game will succeed with low commitment early on and of course, developers are free to do this with many other publishers!
A>
A>As for games, I’m particularly looking for familiar games (Minesweeper, FreeCell, spider solitaire, matching games, etc) right now, but in the future, we’ll be open to all categories so please don’t hesitate to reach out so we can get the conversations rolling.”
A>
A>If you’re interested, you can reach John at john@sbly.com, or on the Phaser Discord (@jawnwee)