Inspector Plugin (Phaser 3)

Demos

2 Likes

Can’t seem to get the demos to load - no errors, but stuck on ‘Please wait, loading Phaser build …’

But otherwise SUPER excited about this. I’m just in the process of figuring out some inspector / debug tools, so this dropped at the prefect time! Tweakpane looks so clean, and wrapping it in a Phaser plugin seems like I can get this up and running in no time, will post an update when I get it going. Thank you!

Having trouble getting this running.

Attempting to install as a module via NPM

npm ERR! command sh -c cp -v node_modules/tweakpane/dist/tweakpane.js node_modules/mocha/mocha.js node_modules/chai/chai.js node_modules/phaser/dist/phaser.js vendor/
npm ERR! usage: cp [-R [-H | -L | -P]] [-fi | -n] [-apvXc] source_file target_file
npm ERR!        cp [-R [-H | -L | -P]] [-fi | -n] [-apvXc] source_file ... target_directory

I see mocha and chai in the package.json dev dependencies. I have them installed globally, but it looks like it’s looking for them specifically in my project. I think it’s the postinstall script, attempting to copy these files to a vendor/ directory? Is this intended for distribution?

Tried Quick Load as well and got an error reading the property Pane of an undefined object. It’s a minified distribution though, so I don’t know any more than that. Maybe I’ll try to figure out how to get a source map for tweakpane and see what the deal is.

I’ll fix the install error, sorry.

The quick load technique should work, however.

npm install works correctly now. Thanks for reporting that.

If the demos get stuck loading just hit refresh.

1 Like

Thanks! I’ll try try it out and do some troubleshooting tonight