Looking for Collaborators!

Hello all,

I am looking for other people to collaborate on this game with me.

It is currently being developed actively, and it is more of a project to hack on and have fun learning with.

I do not plan on monetizing it at all, it is more of a cool project to practice sound programming fundamentals.

However it is a sizeable project and I would love some help.
It would be a great experience in working with other developers on a project, and could possible make a great addition to a coding portfolio.

There is plenty to work on, from coding, to animations, to documentation, you name it. I am hoping that it can develop into a cool collaboration from many people, and I would love to see it grow and evolve.

If you are interested, take a second to check it out and let me know if you have any questions!

Understand that right now it is barely playable, as all the work has been in coding and setting up the underlying framework.

However, the main systems are in place (combat, movement, target, equipment, looting, stats) and I can foresee it being in a very playable state very soon.

Any help or interest is appreciated, it has been a fun project so far and hopefully we can hack on it together!
Click here for the github page

1 Like

It looks great, congratulations!

I have been looking for a project I can play around and help as I am quite new to Phaser. I will take a look for sure. I didn’t see any plans or TODO so I am quite confused on what direction you want the game to develop.

Also the README is quite poor and seems a little unformatted.

Congrats again, looks good!

Hey @aaronfc, thanks for checking the game out!

The README is indeed quite poor, I wrote it quickly last night in a few minutes.

I am creating a roadmap today and will post it on the github page.

Let me know if you have any ideas you would like to add, or any specific areas you would like to work on.

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to let you know that the github page has been updated quite a bit and some issues have been added, so it should be pretty easy to contribute.

Also, if you cloned the game and gave it a shot you should pull the updated version, is is being updated very quickly!

Cheers!

Looks really nice your game. Unfortunately I can’t help you with the development. But I have tested it and went trough the code and noticed that you are using my template. This is so cool. Your game is the first I saw, which is using my template. This makes me so proud. Keep up the good work and good luck! :smile:

2 Likes

Hi @yannick,

Thanks for spending the time to check it out!

Also, thanks so much for creating the template. It was the easiest and most pain free setup ever, and worked straight out of the box.

I went ahead and put a link of it on the README.md in the credits section, I hope you don’t mind.

If you change your mind and want to contribute let me know, I could use some help.

Cheers!

I saw that you played around with socket.io. I want to get a bit deeper into this topic in the next weeks. Maybe I can then share my collected knowledge and contribute it.

Hi @Jesse989
I wanna be your collaborator
Do you have work, if so please contact me
I’m phaser expert