Rectangle with two pivot points

Hi, I have been pulling out my hair over the last couple of days with this challenge. I am using matter physics and I want to pivot a rectangle around two separate points, one at each end of the rectangle. When I press say the left shift key I want to pivot around the left hand side of the rectangle and when I press the right shift key I want to pivot around the right. Almost like a pinball flipper but it can pivot at both ends. Any ideas? I always end up with one pivot point in the center of the rectangle. I really need two, one at each end.

Hi,
I don’t know matter, but 2 pivot isn’t logic to me, it’s like a wheel with 2 axis…but what you can try is change the pivot side when you press a key, and after you can move your rectangle.

Sorry I should of explained what I am trying to do. I am trying to move a platform up and down by its ends so the platform rises up from the ground one end first, then the other and so making the slope change. In the end I did this by changing the angle and the position together to give the illusion that it is rotating around each end but was wondering if there was another way of doing it.