Restart scene makes the sprite inactive

Hi Good day!
So I have this “New Game button” it actually works however if I am in Stage 1(Means I gotta use scene.scene.restart(). My sprite returns undefined see picture below:

Here’s my new_game button

this.new_game.setInteractive().on('pointerup', function() {
	let scene = this.data.scene;
	scene.cameras.main.fadeOut(1000, 0, 0, 0);
	scene.cameras.main.once(Phaser.Cameras.Scene2D.Events.FADE_OUT_COMPLETE, (cam, effect) => {
		if(scene.scene.key == "Level"){
			console.log("GG CHECK!");
                        scene.scene.restart();
		}else{
			console.log("GG CHECK!");
			scene.scene.stop(this.data.scene.scene.key);
			scene.scene.start('Level');
		}				
	});
	this.scene.stop('PauseScene');
}, this);

Which sprite though?

The main character samme.

this.idle_tim_0001 The kid with a grey shirt.

If I view a clue this will launch a new scene ViewClue Scene

Now here’s the problem. If restart the scene, it works as expected the character will return to its orignal x,y position and the other stuff will return to its default status. However, when I view a clue the ViewClue Scene seems to be initializing 2 times. Then when I click the new game button again and when I view a clue again the ViewClue Scene now initializes 3 times and so forth.

And I have a Movement component for my main character sprite(Where I handle user control, movement and clue detection). And from within the Movement component I tried to console.log(this.idle_tim_0001). This always returns.

It is pretty important for me to get what scene the player is playing. And I am pretty tired of it. I removed the New Game feature from the game menu. Restarting a scene gave me a headache. But for future reference I can still duplicate the issue, and I am ready to provide any information to you so I can solve this.
Thank you.

How is the ViewClue Scene getting called?