Unreferenced collision tilemap in examples

Hi all,

New user to Phaser and really impressed with it so far!

I was trying to port over part of an old project which used a Tiled object layer map for collision space. I couldn’t find an example which does this, although looking through the example code in detail I found this file:

… which is exactly what I was trying to do. I am not sure if it was ‘orphaned’ because building a collision map from the object layer is simply not possible/easy in Phaser or if there’s just a missing example script for this case, so just thought I’d ask - thanks!

Which feature in Tiled exactly?

Creating an object layer to use it as a collision map. The collision_test.json map in question has a map with two tile layers - one for map lapout and one for decoration - and an object layer; the object layer is called “collision” and is a bunch of polygon objects which overlap the map layout tiles.

So it looks like it’s a demo map to show how to make collision maps using objects, but I can’t find the accompanying demo JS file (if it exists). I have searched all the code for references and done some quick Googling but can’t find anything.

Not super critical or anything as I have simply switched around to using declared tile IDs as “colliders” as per the other examples, but it would be neat to know if it’s an option!