Best situations for Groups and Containers?

Hello, I’m a new user of Phaser 3, and Im slowly learning things. Right now I’m trying to make a place where someone can organize their items. I want to order them by groups, adding things, deleting things, etc. However Im having a hard time trying to decide between Groups and Containers, when is the ideal situation to use both? All I understand so far is that groups are just an array while Containers keep the items contained inside themselves, please let me know what the proper distinction would be. Really appreciate it.

As far as I know (I’m not an expert either), containers are more focused to the display and specific events, for example, I use containers to have an imaginary box to put images in there and be able to place them based on the position of said container, or maybe add an event to drag them around, while groups can be used to create multiple objects of the same type and manage those properties all at once or one by one if you want.

:wave:

Containers are display containers. Visually they’re like a plane projecting their game objects.

Groups are not visual at all, just a logical grouping.