Examples file missing

Gems.png does not exist
Can’t practice with some Animation Examples

Which example are you referring to?

Ohhh, I see it. “Add Frames to Existing Animation” example seems to be missing an image. I think that one is used in a few other examples as well.

1 Like

Yes that is it.
Thank you for answer, i wanted have some practice and then i noticed it. I am really excited about Phaser and now i’m hoping can continue the practice with the many examples

Keep in mind that the examples website is loading directly from the Phaser 3 Examples repo at https://github.com/photonstorm/phaser3-examples. You could download this repo, add your own gem.png image and then run the site locally to keep working if this is causing you a roadblock while we wait for the image to be fixed.

Thank you for the advise.
I have another problem, and now is about the file gems.json… it is missing on its location, I mean
‘assets/tests/columns/gems.json’.
My question is if i could use the gems.json on the directory:
[/public/assets/animations/gems.json] with the same result

Ohh, sorry, I didn’t realize that image was a sheet and had data with it. Hmm…that may be harder to recreate. It looks like all of the gem images were in that one sheet and it used the json file to either animate or show specific gems. Well, maybe skip over these for now if you can until the image can be replaced. If you have a specific problem that you were trying to use the example to fix then try asking the question in the forums. There are a lot of knowledgeable people here who can help you. The code in the example may get you so far but without the asset that the example code is expecting I do understand it may be tough to figure out.

1 Like

Does anyone know the best way to report this? I tried to open an issue on the Examples Github page but it appears it doesn’t offer Issues on there. It doesn’t really seem right to open an issue on the Phaser 3 repo.