How to earn money with my game?

Hello guys and gaias!

I’m programmer since 2008 but, in all this time, I never earn any money for any game that I made. So, how do you earn money with your Phaser game?

What I’m asking is the “way” or method do you used. Like, sell on google play, itch.io or even steam. Does it’s enorth? (in this $en$e)

Don’t make money just be a neet.

Oh my god, a wild neet appears! hahaha

Thanks for the info, before, I think that Brazil was the only country with this kind of people, but with the great USA ( the world) with the same gives me hope of the worse to happen to all.

Sorry, but what does this mean? does neet refer to NEET - Wikipedia.

I’m no expert, but if you want to make money with your game, and they are some what interesting/good. the solution would be marketing, marketing, marketing.
(just spread the news, you could have posted atleast one link in your question)

If you only want to make money with your phaser knowledge, you could look at freelancing opportunities.

:thinking:

1 Like

Thanks for the ideas!
I’m thinkijg about write and sell ptBR tutorials about Phaser. But, I will search to see if has some demand for this, if do, I will write it.

1 Like

Well tutorial in ptBR, might work, but since there are so many in english, and phaser has great documentation, you will have a small target audience (and there are already some on youtube, but my PT, is not so good to say how good those are)

I would check out sites like fiverr.com, freelancer.com, upwork.com, … for remove freelancing.

Here an example: https://www.upwork.com/freelance-jobs/phaser/

By hurry I just thought may be I could take one of these :thinking: :wink:

1 Like

I have searched and ptBR tutorials about Phaser is a little low, maybe some low interesting, but I don’t know yet. Another day, I saw in some places people searching tutorials in ptBR, I think was in reddit. I will search for more info about this.

And thanks for the links!