I am new and i have 3 questions

hello, I am new here I tried phaser for the first time I really like it I am learning javascript and phaser is so good to help me stay motivated but I have 3 questions that in the technical side

1 what makes phaser the first choose what makes it better than Gdevelop 5 or ct.js I know there is now (better) engine but there is surely something that makes me choose one over the other I tried Gdevelop and I like the only thing make me try to move from it to phaser is in Gdevelope you cant do everything withe code you need to use some event even if you try to code in js and it has confusing coding its not like normal javascript it has its own runtime, for ct.js I did not try it yet but it look cool it has a visual editor (free) which is really convenient and it uses code in everything but I did not see any big games made with it (phaser to I did not find any big or commercial game made with it so if you know any please show me )

2 can you import third party library to phaser something like Yarn for dialogue or more advance physics or any library

3 I know that I can export to pc/mac/Linux using electron or nw.js and to ios and android using Cordova but can you export to any console like if your game is a hit in the desktop and mobile do you need to rewrite it to export to console

anyway thank you for your work and i am really happy to be here :smile:

so no one can replay to my questions ?? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1. Phaser has a lot of documentation. It’s also just a framework so you can do more ‘free’ things than the programs you mention. You can also use any code editor.

2. Yes, although I have not tried it

3. To export on consoles you need an engine like Unity or Unreal in addition to a publisher that adapts the code and distributes your game

You also mentioned Gdevelop (I used it) and ct .js (I didn’t use it yet). Do you know any other?

there is coco creator and pixelbox this the only one i know that do support JavaScript if you know any more pls let me know