If you’re an absolute beginner, you should probably check Phaser “Make your first game” tutorial.
Since there’s no searchbar on the website, googling your tutorial need would be the best option.
As for roadmaps, I don’t really think everyone would have the same, and I don’t think Phaser would have specific roadmap, depends on your own needs really.
With that said, if I had to make a roadmap for myself, it’d look like this :
- learn how to just make a game.
- make a bunch of games just like that, without worrying too much about details. Follow short tutorials about mobile games or endless runners
- play around with the code, experiment.
Make your very own small game(s).
- learn how to make game for the platform you aim for (console, mobile, etc…)
- learn how to optimise the code/assets/textures
- learn how to make maintainable project
Make your own, slightly complex game(s)
- learn how to deal with complex physics
- learn how to deal with network
- learn how to deal with monetisation
Make your dream game?
Probably more fluff than anything, but then again, roadmap isn’t generic in my opinion, you don’t need to know much about Phaser to get started, so just learn new things whenever you need to for your project. Hope it help ʕ´°ᴥ °`ʔ