Text positions in Chrome out of whack

As of a few days ago all of my text positionings are rendering incorrectly in Chrome. All text is appearing lower on the canvas than it should be, if not moved off the canvas entirely. I’ve looked at current and older Phaser projects using different versions and it is happening in all of them. I’m even seeing it in the examples on the Phaser site. This one, for example:

Is showing up like this in my browser:

I have tried a using plain HTML and JS to add text to a canvas and that appears as it should, so it looks like Phaser is a factor. I’ll try reinstalling Chrome, but thought I’d check if anyone else had seen this before, or if they might have an idea of the root cause.

Update: this appears to have resolved itself. Today I am no longer seeing the issue in Chrome. Still scratching my head but glad it’s gone.

I think I’ve seen that once in a while in Chrome.

After going away for a while this issue has suddenly reappeared. Now it’s happening in Chrome and Firefox. If anyone has seen this before and has any idea what causes it and/or how to make it go away please let me know.

It was brought up both here and on GitHub a few days ago. Currently, the most likely cause seems to be the “DuckDuckGo Privacy Essentials” extension.

That did it. It was DuckDuckGo. Thanks!