Phaser 3 Game for Comcast Xfinity Cable Box

Hello all,

Currently designing a HTML 5 game using Phaser 3 and will be putting it on the (Comcast Xfinity Cable Box) game store in the future. Starting to see a few performance issues with the game running on the box as compared to running in the browser. Was wondering if anyone has any experience putting their games on this box before or have worked around specific problems with sluggish performance.

My main issues are the game runs a little sluggish when updating text, which the game does frequently, its a sort of trivia style game, and when activating tweens or just generally interpolating an image across the screen.

I have done the following to improve performance so far - turn antialising off, and changed most text from simple text to bitmapfont text, which shows performance getting better on the chrome profiler. However, still seeing sluggish performance on box around where the game cycles through a list of different containers, which I’m not entirly sure how to optimize all the containers built in the game right now that holds different game objects and such.

Any one have any experience with these types of things? Thanks.

Thanks