Phaser III Game Prototyping book launched on Amazon

newly released book “Phaser III Game Prototyping” available on both LeanPub.com and Amazon (hardback 3 MAR, and eBook available now). Amazon Associates welcome.

PS: Owners of the previous edition - “Phaser Game Prototyping for v2.x.x” - were emailed yesterday a “generous discount coupon” from the LeanPub email list.

NEW ADDITIONS: “Walk-Through” Tutorial are Step-by-step Game Recipes on how to build in the games in this book. See the updated Appendices.

1 Like

What’s the ETA on the hard copy? Thanks!

72 hours from now. I updated the crappy stock book cover with my take on the “Phaz3r” logo.

1 Like

Awesome, i’ll be ordering the hard copy. Just from reading about the contents of the book it seems packed full of awesome learning materials. I just have two quick questions.

How many code long learning type projects are in it?

I’m currently taking all the courses in the Zenva HTML5 Game Development Mini-Degree and about 70% of the way through them all. I think your book would help me learn more of what isn’t covered there, would you agree?

1 Like

If you already own the previous version 2.x.x, I have a “discount coupon”. Did you get it? Do you have a LeanPub.com Library? on my email list?.

Answer:

• Easy rating: 2 one of which is free access to my Phaser III Game Design Course.
  • Moderate: currently 2 with 3rd as WIP (all on the book supporting website)
  • “Full Monty”: Ruins of Able Wyvern.

I’m also enrolled in Zenva’s wonderful courses and William Clarkson course too. Both are brilliant instructors and “cuts-to-the-chase” on game development.

1 Like

Awesome, I greatly appreciate the info!

1 Like