Thanks for your patience!

The Phaser Game Starter Kit Collections for both Phaser v2.x.x and Phaser III are nearly completed. Just do a search for “Stephen Gose” or “Phaser” on LeanPub.com. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, I’m building a surprize for the community! The first (ever!) Phaser v2.x.x to Phaser III conversion Guide - FREE! I’ll upload it here (if I’ve earned the permission) or read it in the new Phaser III Game Starter Kit Collection (Chapter 20)

Here’s where I am currently at in these projects:

• ActionArcade - Done with two different game examples!
  • Adventure Maze RPG - Done! with Maze generation and game prototype.
  • Collapsing Blocks - Done! with steps to convert Phaser v2.x.x into Phaser III
  • Connect 4/5 - Done! with steps to convert Phaser v2.x.x into Phaser III
  • Dress-Up - with four examples!
  • Hidden Objects - with three different game tutorials
  • Peg Solitaire - Done! with dozens of versions.
  • MahJong - a Memory Match extended design.
  • Match3 - Done! with steps to convert Phaser v2.x.x into Phaser III
  • Memory Match - Done! with steps to convert Phaser v2.x.x into Phaser III
  • Music Rhythm with an audio guide example based on the Action-Arcade chapter!
  • Puzzles - Done! with steps to convert Phaser v2.x.x into Phaser III
  • Quiz Games - with three different game examples
  • Strategy - (WIP)
  • Tower Defense - (WIP) with “new ANTI-Tower Defensive” example based on the Action-Arcade chapter.

Sincerely thank you for your support from an old, worn-out College Professor (PhD Information Systems and ThD Candidate) Emeritus & Game Aficionado.

5 Likes

Hi there, congrats on your work! just a quick note, search for “Stephen Gose Phaser”, doesn’t throw any results:
https://leanpub.com/bookstore/book?search=Stephen%20Gose%20Phaser
Only by your name does:
https://leanpub.com/bookstore/book?search=Stephen%20Gose

Best,

1 Like

I’m reading 3 books you’ve written. Up to know I’m enjoying them.

The only point that annoys me is that instead of writing Phaser 3 or Phaser v3 you write Phaser III and Phaser vIII.

Why don’t you stick to the product name? For Phaser 2 you write it correctly.

Regards.

Thanks for the feedback. I use “Phaser III” to match the book`s “phaser gun logo”; otherwise, I would use the Pha3er product name

Thanks for the feedback. I’ve updated the from your recommendation. Searching for just “Phaser” shows all the other fine works from other author s

I appreciate your feedback.

It’s seems the book is not finished. I really want to buy. is there any forecast for the book’s completion?

5 chapters to go (chapters are also available individually)

• Memory Match (mega-chapter with 5 game examples) has once more demo in production.
  • RPG as CaaS just started
  • Music-Rhythm games (first draft)
  • Strategy Games (first draft)
  • Tower Defense and Inverse Tower Defense (first draft)

Book will then be completed.

1 Like