Tiled ImageCollection tileset missing tileData

Hello, we have a tiled JSON file that includes tilesets that are created as a Collection of Images.
Our intention is to create matter bodies for collision with these sprites and ideally use the Tiled - Tile Collision Editor and ideally have Phaser read this collision data per image.

Phaser imports the tilemap and exposes the tileset as ImageCollections and tilesets. We noticed the tilesets that are Based on a tileset image , do indeed have the tileData containing the Tiled collision data, but are wondering if there is a way to tell Phaser to expose the same for Image Collection tilesets.

Thanks

I doubt there’s much more Phaser can do with it. Embed the image collection in the map, if that’s possible.

Thank you, yes, the image collection is embedded in the map and we can see the data structure, phaser just doesn’t expose the objectgroup collision objects ( I would expect under tileData), and we were wondering if there was some other way to process the Tiled JSON file to get these exposed

It’s possible there’s a mistake in Phaser’s Tiled parser around image collections. As a test you could try removing the tile image and see what happens.

Does the map render correctly? I’ve never been sure if image collections actually work in Phaser.

as I’m seeing the issue, you want to populate your scene with Physics objects according to placement imported from Tiled.
for that you can create new Object layer in Tiled and add images.
using Tiled’s collision editor, you can define Physics body.
When Phaser loads any file, they’re automatically added to cache.
so since we’re loading .json file, you’ll find loaded Tiled json data under this.cache.json.
according to that you can recreate Physics body too

Yes this is correct the this.cache.json exposes the complete view of the Tiled json data and allows us to access the objectGroup from a tileset that contains the Tiled Collision editor data. From these we are able to create the collision bodies and proceed, you can see a demo here NEW Zoombies NFT World Hypergates and styled loading screens - YouTube