Does anyone have experience with running Phaser games on a JIO phone or KAIOS?

I’m developing games for simpler devices and I’m just wondering if anyone has built a phaser game for a JIO phone or similar low end device? Will it run? And what were some of the things you did to test your game?

I don’t know that anyone will have this experience, so no worries if this doesn’t get answered.

Jio phone is a feature phone, having buttons only , no touch screen.
I don’t think phaser currently run on Jio phone.

But can’t you choose what buttons are input? and disable touch screen?
Edit for example one of my games has 4 buttons and that controls the entire game logic. So couldn’t I just make the buttons work when 1 - 4 on the phone numpad are pushed?

Oh yes, mobile numpad buttons can be used, Jio phone is the most popular phone which runs on Kai Os and it is available only in India, I also live in India, currently I don’t have any access to Jio phone, but if I got any Jio phone then I will test phaser and will give you a feedback.

Phaser 3 runs fine on KaiOS, although you have to use a nice low resolution and handle the keyboard events (for the buttons). The ‘top-end’ feature phones, like the Nokia bananaphone can even run WebGL + shaders on KaiOS at a nice fast frame rate. The low-end, like the Jio, can do a lot less. It still works though.

Great! I figured since KaiOS runs a mozilla variation, it should be fine. Obviously power of the device is important to take note of, so smaller games with not a lot of assets should be fine.

EDIT: Got my game up and running on the KAIOS simulator, so I know for sure it can be done. Now I just have to figure out the coding of the key presses.