Emitter position set wrong in CANVAS renderer

It seems like in CANVAS renderer emitter’s position scaled and moved incorrectly after changing main camera scroll and zoom.

If, with renderer set to Phaser.CANVAS, I create a sprite and a particle emitter that follows the sprite (.startFollow()) everything works fine and the particles fly right from the sprite’s center, until I move and zoom the main camera. After that the emitter’s position is no longer in the sprite center.

On the other hand, all the actions done in Phaser.WEBGL renderer, lead to correct results, emitter’s and sprite’s position coincide.

See a short example on Codepen https://codepen.io/kodedyukh/pen/daBLzj

I am having the same issue. It is working properly on WebGL but we need Canvas to support all defices.

Any updates on this?

Unfortunately no.

At that particular project I end up by replacing all particle effects on prerendered animations for devices where canvas is used

I would not recommend using CANVAS renderer as there are a few other issues there (e.g. WebGL vs Canvas performance)

Thanks kpded for your answer.
We are forced to use CANVAS unfortunately as not all devices support WebGL. Furthermore, our game lags quite a bit on older devices which do have video cards under WebGL.
I am going to submit an issue in the repo.