[Phaser 3] Phaser 3 Basics Written Tutorial Series

Hi everyone. Recently I started a Phaser 3 basics written tutorial series. Some topics I cover include:

• Boilerplate Code
  • Loading Images
  • Loading Sounds
  • Custom Fonts
  • Adding Sprites
  • Changing Positions

You can find my Phaser 3 Basics series here.

I have more topics coming down the pipeline as well! Hopefully this tutorial series will be useful for some of you. If anyone has any ideas for Phaser topics I should cover, please leave a comment and I’ll see what I can do. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Do you know a way to properly center & scale the bounding box to texture atlas animations given a few animations ‘need’ to be scaled slightly smaller in order for their animation to look correct.

I haven’t had the time to tinker around with texture atlases at all, unfortunately. :c Hopefully in the future I will be able to explain how to center and scale the bounding box with texture atlas animations.

I love your series and purchased the lot. I’ve also recommended your entire series in the book “Phaser Game Starter Kits Collection” for everyone to see. Thanks for your efforts.

Hi PBMCube,

Thanks for the kind words! While I’ve been on a bit of a hiatus with writing courses and tutorials, I hope to dive back into it soon enough. I really appreciate the recommendation as well; thanks so much.

1 Like